Dr. Herb Singh has received top honors and recognition from independent rating agencies and has also appeared on television several times. In 2011, he was recognized by “America’s Top Surgeons.” Additionally, Dr. Singh has received “America’s Top Urologists” Award in 2010, and the “Patients’ Choice Award” in 2009 and in 2008. Dr. Herb Singh is a board certified urologist who has performed hundreds of surgeries on the penis.
Furthermore, because of Dr. Singh’s special training as a micro-surgeon, his patients get the benefit of his tremendous attention to detail and his fine surgical precision.
Dr. Singh studied engineering at one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has been an investigator and innovator along the way. His thesis at MIT dealt with the engineering system of human perception.
Following MIT, he attended one of America’s top medical schools, The School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. There, he trained under the thought leaders in the field of urology and one of the chief editors of the main textbook used by urologists around the world.
Following that, Dr. Singh spent six years at Scott Department of Urology at Baylor of College School of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Dr. Singh has also performed cutting edge research for which he has received numerous awards and an NIH grant.
Top 5 reasons to pick Dr. Singh as your penis enlargement surgeon
- He has a track record of being the top at what he does: valedictorian, top honors in research, Patient’s Choice Award, America’s Top Urologist, etc.
- He is a surgeon who pays attention to fine details: He is also a trained micro-surgeon.
- Other surgeons have chosen Dr. Singh to perform their surgeries.
- He is committed to your satisfaction.
- He has specialty specific training in male genital surgery.
Interested in learning more about penile enlargement surgery?
Set up a Consult with Dr. Singh
Some of Dr. Herb Singh’s Distinctions
- America’s Top Surgeons 2011
- America’s Top Urologists 2010
- People’s Choice Award 2009
- People’s Choice Award 2008
- A Surgeon’s Surgeon: Dr. Singh has operated on other board certified surgeons
- Provided surgical training to other board certified surgeons
- Board Certified in Urology
- Presented at numerous conferences regarding cutting edge research
- Authored numerous articles in peer-reviewed, highly-respected medical journals
- Privileges at the top hospitals in Austin
- Cullen Award for outstanding research
- Urology Journal Writing Competition for Residents and Fellows, Second Prize
- MacDonald Fund research grant
- American Urological Association Essay Contest for Laboratory Research, First Prize
- Pfizer Scholar
- Annual Society of Urologic Oncology Poster Prize, Third Place
- Awarded NIH Training Grant
- State Health Policy Fellowship sponsored by Merck Co. Foundation
- Special recognition by Penn Health Magazine for health policy involvement
- Honors for special project: The Cost of Smoking Related Medical Conditions at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Honorary memberships: Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honor Society), Eta Kappa Nu (Electrical Engineering Honor Society), Sigma XI (Scientific Research Honor Society)
- National Merit Scholar
- Boys’ State of America Representative
A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.